£45,000 - £55,000 + 25 days + Healthcare + Progression
- Employers Agent
- £45,000 – £55,000 + 25 days + Healthcare + Progression
- Independent Property Consultancy
- Petersfield, Hampshire
Join this independent property consultancy as a Employers agent and work across a broad range of housing projects of 10-60 units. As a friendly and flexible practice they are happy to offer a competitive salary and progression.
With Building Surveying as their core offering, this independent property consultancy works across the full range of project and professional work on residential, commercial, industrial and public sector projects, as well as working with a number of Housing Associations in an Employers Agent capacity.
Working to the belief that to develop well-rounded Building Surveyors you need training, breadth of work and responsibility and this is reflected in the way they run their practice. No ‘pigeon-holing’, excellent and a flexible working environment with the potential for homeworking as standard ensures that staff are happy, challenged and able to progress.
In line with their continued growth they are now recruiting for a Employers Agent to join their offices in Petersfield, Hampshire.
Person Specification: Employers Agent
- Degree in either Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying or a similar construction related subject
- Chartered Building Surveyor – MRICS (ideally)
- Minimum 5 years’ post graduate experience
- Proven experience as an Employer’s Agent, ideally with a Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying background
- Experience in residential development
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Employers Agent
- Develop a client brief
- Procure necessary consultancy services to develop a project to planning submission/tender
- Prepare robust and accurate tender and contract packages
- Undertake various forms of tender process (OJEU framework and negotiated)
- Analyse and review Contractor/Developer and Designer proposals and ensure that the Employer’s Requirements are fulfilled
- Preparing contract engrossments
- Acting as Employer’s Agent, Client Representative or Contract Administrator for the delivery of the project(s) which will require:
- An understanding of development control and funding/delivery standards within the housing sector
- Chairing meetings, taking minutes and following up action plans
- Undertaking all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of developments under the terms of JCT, D&B or similar Contracts or bespoke Development Agreements
- An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts
- An ability to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks
- Although you shall have an ability to undertake the above functions autonomously, the candidate shall recognise when additional or senior input is required.
- Experience in professional surveying duties desirable including minor specification writing, party walls, commercial work
Salary & Package: Employers Agent
Our client is offering a salary of £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience and background.
Alongside a great salary, our client is offering: –
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- RICS subscriptions
- Training and progression
APPLY: Employers Agent
For further information please contact HD Surveyors in the strictest confidence: –
Call Roger Dunning – 07769 551846 / 01243 933263
Email Roger Dunning – email@example.com
Or apply on this page
HD Surveyors for Chartered Building Surveyor / Employers Agent jobs