Circa £65,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Subscriptions + 28 days holiday + Christmas shutdown
* Senior Employers agent / Project Manager
* Circa £65,000 + Bonus + Pension + BUPA + Subscriptions + 28 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + lots more
* Residential + Mixed use
* Sevenoaks, Kent
Join this Multi-disciplinary Consultancy as an Employers Agent / Project Manager and become an integral member of the Kent team, working predominantly on residential and mixed-use schemes from their offices in Sevenoaks, kent.
Established 30 years ago our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy working across a variety of project sectors. With a strong focus on investing in their staff they encourage progression of all types.
In line with planned growth they are now recruiting for a Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager to join their growing team in their Sevenoaks offices, Kent.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or related subject
- Solid experience of employer’s agent / project management role, pre and post contract
- Experience delivering residential projects principally working hands on for public and private sector clients
- Excellent knowledge and experience of procurement approaches including S106 development agreements
- Sound knowledge and experience of construction and associated technical matters including CDM
- Understanding of current and innovative procurement routes including joint venture management, value management and value engineering; particularly in a residential context.
- Good working knowledge of project management tools and techniques, relevant construction contracts and experience in programme management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a multi-disciplines team through strong leadership skills
- Carry out up-front negotiations
- Front a project
- Chair and minute meetings
- Carry out valuations
- Manage a design team
- Comment on Appointments and Contract conditions
- Organise up-front enabling and survey work
- Cement relationships with existing clients and generate new business
Salary & Package:
Our client is offering a salary of £55,000 – £65,000 per annum, plus the following package: –
- Bonus incentive
- 28 days holiday + 3-4 days during Xmas period + 1 day off for birthday
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Promotion opportunities
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.